Wednesday, November 29, 2006

FWDP: Still on Pictorial


Onwards to the actual shoot beginning with beach bridal gowns (from L-R) Randall Solomon, Dennis Martin, Susie Bonaobra and Joel Bautista.

Marielle's Solo Shot. The blue detail of the gown defines the blue waters of the sea which makes it flamboyant and visually equates it to the waves of the sea. A beaching wedding gown that I inspired.....

Its classic wedding gowns this time. The creations of (Left to Right) Joel Escober,Michelle Lim, Shanon Pamaong and Joel Bautista.

Back detail of my classic wedding gown...

My shoot in formal attire with my model, Marielle de Leon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joel! The gowns are gorgeous! And you are looking good yourself! :)
Happy Holidays!

Primp and Prettify said...

I like the gowns... =)

Shina at my wedding registry