Sunday, December 17, 2006

Suave and Stress Free Bride (Punsalan - Malabanan Wedding, December 9, 2006)


From day 1 that I met this couple, I knew we would blend in 100%. It was just a regret that they committed with me on the second slot. I'll be running to Tagaytay City for a previous wedding committed and they understood it very clearly. I tried my best to compensate for my absence and I felt that they appreciated my efforts. Indeed Michael and Karen were such a nice and pleasant couple. She gave me an unusual but interesting invitation enclosed in a woodbox that came from Tahanang Walang Hagdan. A very sensible gesture of extending livelihood to our handicapped and disabled citizens. The wedding was running at 3 o'clock in the afternoon at the Our Lady of the Abandoned Parish (Sta. Ana Church) and reception to follow at the Patio Victoria. She got the team of Ariel Javelosa for photography and Rubylyn Alvarez for the entourage flowers. I assigned my assistants Paulo and Mercy to be with her for dressing up in a suite room of the Tiara Oriental Hotel which was very proximal to our office onwards to the church. I hoped I could take a glimpse of her that day but my Tagaytay wedding was very close at 4'o clock pm and had to be there at least two hours before ceremony time.

No comments: