Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Wedding in Retrospect (Gaisano - Javier Wedding, September 2005, Sacred Heart Church)




I remember a few months back, I received a text saying "hello" and asking how I'ved been. The number did not register on my mobile phone's caller ID. It was a surprise and nice to hear from Jhezarie once again. A former bride client even before I started blogging. Jhezarie was Bb. Pilipinas-International 2005 and became the first
Miss Asean held in Jakarta the year after her local reign. She got married to Henry, a businessman of a well known family from Cebu. Of course I made her wedding gown and flew to Cebu to assist her with preparations on that day. Together with Jackie Rivera, her chosen hair and make-up artist we arrive on an early morning flight and
immediately proceeded to Waterfront Hotel where we were staying. We freshened up first upon getting to our rooms then buffet breakfast was served and then proceed to the Gaisano's mansion where the bride was dressing up. It was one of those high profiled weddings with principal sponsors composed of business tycoons, political celebrities, etc. I was even surprised to see Tina Lirag of New Yorker as one of the guests along with Ms. Rosemarie "Baby" Arenas. I knew I also noticed Ms. Viviane Yuchengco of the RCBC group as one of the principal sponsors. The wedding rites took place at the Sacred Heart Church.


<

No comments: