Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Wedding in Guam ( Peregrino - Mariano Wedding, June 30, 2007)



It was late last year when Anna and Adrian set an inquiry appointment meeting with me. I thought it was interesting that this couple came all the way from Guam, an island in the Pacific belonging to the US colony. I know these are straight forward couple though of Filipino descent have been Guamanians for the longest time of their lives and is very clear and concise with what and how they wanted the apparels to come out. I haven't got much to brag except for my clean and elegant craft and my straight forwardness like this young couple and my commitment to professionalism. I was priveledged to be commissioned to do Anna's wedding gown along with all the female entourage including the gowns of the Mothers. As promised, the clothes were finished way ahead of Anna and Adrian's arrival back to get all the clothes.


I was happy to hear from Anna that the clothes we made had perfect fits along with the Moms' dresses. They tied the knot at St. Anthony's Church in Guam and had their reception party the Hilton Resort and SPA

No comments: