Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Second Wedding for the Day ( Go - Lao Wedding, January 19, 2008)




Sheri Lao, a bride based in Toronto tied the knot with Louie Go. My sincerest appreciation to the kindness of the mother of the bride, Ms. Susana Lao, a very nice, soft-spoken, subdued and pleasant lady and the mother of the Groom Ms. Nancy Go, a casual, diplomatic, honest person. It was a pleasure to be working side by side for the first time with The Blushing Bride as the coordinator with Karen Marek being in constant follow-up with us. It would have been my first time to be working side-by-side in realtime with Lee Llamas their commissioned photographer and videographer along with florist Eve and Co by Ms. Beth Amat on that day. We made sure to commit with ALL the requirements, requests and deadlines that was set to us. I just didn't see the point of things being injected with confusions, complications and unnecessary intellectualizations. We always attempt to address the concerns of everyone significant in this event especially the mothers and their inputs and requests. Everyone in the family had their concerns and we felt sorry that we tried to see to it that we hear and accomodate not just with one concern but with everyone's significant requests for this wedding. I thought things would have been better and happier if there was more appreciation than hostility. There are still a lot of things we ought to learn in this life. And I'm no exception to it. But I will always have to look at things with a positive outlook in life. I remember Ms. Nancy Go's thoughts of wisdom she inspired me about challenges in life to be better as we go on. A very good note indeed!

No comments: