Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Luck Day, Lucky Month, Lucky Year to Get Married (Reyes - Filart Wedding, August 8, 2008)



Abigail tied the knot with long time partner Dennis

On a so-called "Lucky Date" to get married.

News on the radio I heard that 45,000 couples are scheduled to be married. Nationwide or Worldwide is a record.


It took us both to arrive at a final design for her wedding dress. As this vibrant lady would give me surprises all throughout. I guess it was only during the design part that we have to squeeze in more efforts as we eventually did it.
<
As efforts and perceiverance prevailed, we made it.



I knew she was happy with the dress. I am too. She texted me again to show her appreciation. I was happy. Wishing them all the marital bliss! CHEERS!


DENNIS AND ABIGAIL'S DREAM TEAM:
PHOTOGRAPHY: Ralph Alejandrino
VIDEOGRAPHY: Ralph Alejandrino
Invitations: Written in Ink (WINK)
Musicians: Stradivarius


Dressing-up Venue: 924 - 926 of the Manila Diamond Hotel
Ceremony Venue: San Fernando de Dilao Parish (Paco Catholic Church - Minor Basilica)
Reception Venue: Illustrado

No comments: