Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Couple from Dubai ( Kindica - Sagun Wedding)



Marissa is an overseas bride based in Dubai whom I met via the internet. After a few correspondence with her, I was fortunate enough to get her nod and commission to do her wedding gown. It has been a complete trust all the way. Having to go out of my way to help her with a few more arrangements like recommending a florist and getting a bridal car for her. Some consultations as far as dressing venue was part of my assistance to her concerns. Sometimes I get to be a consultant with her concerns.
Her father came to my offfice to do the downpayment and the rest was just a continous communication via e-mail and voice calls. I was very lucky to have her as a bride-client. Never had she acted like a bridezilla considering that I wasn't able to personally supervise with her two fittings. She was composed all the way and was very happy with how her wedding gown turned out. Just as how she thought it would be. I even surpassed her expectations and there was so much amount of appreciation we received from her. It was not of a high-profiled type of wedding celebration for Marissa and xxxxxx but I witnessed the festive mood of a wedding celebration for the couple. We came all the way from a wedding at Subic and made sure that we catch Marissa a do some last fixing on her gown and look. I guess some things were really meant to be.


XXXXXX AND MARISSA'S DREAM TEAM:

FLORIST: Life's Celebration by Ruby Alvarez
BRIDAL LIMOUSINE: Trans Abi Corporation
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN: Life's Celebration by Ruby Alvarez

DRESSING-UP VENUE: A-venue Hotel
CEREMONY VENUE: Mater Dolorosa Parish, Fort Bonifacio, Makati City
RECEPTION VENUE: Makati Park

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joel,
it is really a very very beautiful event that you have made came true. i cant imagine my wedding day without you. you are very professional in all your ways. unfortunately, FYI my father died 1 month after my wedding. That is the saddest news i have ever received this year. but anyway i know he is very very happy that his favorite daughter had finally settled fine.