Saturday, February 06, 2010

Marriage In Realtime ( Martinez - Manantan Wedding December 19, 2009)



Charmaine is a Texas based bride-client of mine who is having her Church wedding here in Manila. She was referred to me by a good coordinator friend Jody, months before their wedding date. She and Leo are having a church ceremony for their wedding. As always, Chairmaine was a very pleasant bride-client. I am fortunate that she trusted me a hundred per cent with the design and style of her wedding dress. I was so happy of the turn out and she appreciated the dress very much as well. I am thankful for having Charmaine as one of my overseas bride-clients. It was smoothly carried out.

DRESSING-UP VENUE: Diamond Hotel Philippines
CEREMONY VENUE: San Agustin Church, Intramuros, Manila
RECEPTION: La Castellana, Intramuros

Photographer: Ariel Javelosa Photography
Vidoegrapher: Ariel Javelosa Videography
Coordinator: Events Experts c/o Jody Feliciano
Florist: 2171 Floral Creations, Joyce Aguilar
Coordinator: Events Experts by Jody Liwanag
Hair and Make-up Artist: Mayone Bakunawa

No comments: