Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A Double Wedding Day Part 1 - Paglalunan - Vallada Wedding

They were my morning of December 8, 2012 wedding getting up early to catch their Tagaytay destination wedding. Mike and Ruffa had began to create their names as artistic wedding photographers in the industry. This lovely couple were the photographers of my previous bride client Mhel Vera based in Perth, Australia who tied the knot in Legazpi City. This time, I got the opportunity to do Ruffa's wedding gown.
After undergoing a lot of time and effort to attend to their attire concerns including the entourage everything paid off eventually. I had to accomplish Ruffa's wedding gown on such short notice, time pressured fashion. It was a big consolation on my part that she got what she wanted and how she and Mike envisioned the dress to be. I felt the happiness and excitement for them that morning and my effort of seeing them during their prep at Hotel Theodore paid off. Wedding ceremony would have to be held at the Our Lady of Parish , a stone's throw away from the boutique hotel and proceeding to Estancia Hotel for the banquet.
Their wedding has a touch of uniqueness in so many ways including the bouquets. Her bridal car was cute and neat. But the best of them all was Ruffa who was very beautiful and radiant. When the church's doors opened in sliding fashion,I knew that their wedding will be one of those perfectly made in heaven. My goal is finished so I had to rush down to Manila hoping to catch my bride's prep at EDSA shangri-la next.

No comments: