Sunday, July 30, 2006

The roads, the rains, what else.......

Its been raining for days. The temperature definitely cools down a bit but the inconvenience of raining becomes unimaginable at times. My atelier is located in one of the modest area in Makati, the so called "financial district" or the "premiere" city of the Philippines. Awesome! But only sounds awesome. Maybe the writers were only pertaining to the central business district and the Ayala developed Villages way back during the fifties onwards. Back to my atelier, it is located in one of the "villages" around. Not bad. In fact, I felt I was lucky to get the location. Rent is a burden in Makati. Every space owner thinks that all businesses in Makati are doing fabulously well. I hope its always a mainstay.
Just an inquiring piece of thought in my mind. My atelier sits on a quiet, well-paved wide road. Good road condition I will agree. I realized its been over a month now that the entire stretch of the street digged and being recemented. As of this time, fortunately, my side of the road have been recemented too. I just wonder why? Why the repair at this time of the year when its raining every given day. Is it because there's really something wrong with the road? Or was it because the premiere head of this city "lives" proximal to my place of work? Or is it about something else? Consequence: I feel sorry for the ordeal my current clientelles are experiencing just to get to my front gate. Though not so inconvenient for them I hope. Definitely its a temporary thing. I hope it's done way ahead before the rainiy season is over. Nevertheless, I hope, the moment they step inside my hub a more accomodating experience sets in.

No comments: