Thursday, August 03, 2006

A 3- Event Day not a 3 Days Event

The continuously raining month of August.........
Awaiting for the first weekend of this month
Too bad I couldn't join Kite Rana's 7th birthday party on Saturday. Reason? We're running on two weddings that day. From Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila in Ortigas Center to Sanctuario de San Antonio in Forbes Park, Makati to attend to Ica Santos' dressing to her post at the altar for a 10 am wedding rites to Alfie Tormon. Such a wonderful couple. So light and easy to deal with. I will surely miss them after Saturday morning's event.
Then we have to run up to Canyon Woods Resort in Laurel, Batangas of course passing thru Tagaytay City for Danny Datu Jr.'s union with Ana Zarate for the afternoon rites at 4pm. It meant that we only have an hour's break and be on the road again for a close to 2-hour travel by land southwards. In medical terms, we describe it as "toxic". Its going to be a long day for me and my staff.
I'm sure to miss John and Benz Rana's "el unica hija" (for now) daughter's 's party. After all, I was priveledged to create Kite's little bride ala flowergirl attire for that day.
Well you can't have them all. I just hope all three events will run smoothly without any glitch at all. It will be a tiring but smooth Saturday for us. I'm sure.

No comments: