Friday, October 06, 2006

My Thoughtful Brides, My thoughts

Its my Birthday today. I'm so touched with a previous bride-client, Grace Guevarra-Giagnocavo (based in Pennsylvania) and my bride-elect client (Divine Siasoco getting married to Eric Makiramdam) who were so thoughtful to remember me on this day. Of course my friends in the industry like Benz who didn't forget. I thank God He has given me another year to gain more wisdom. I feel so blessed. I know He will not give everything to me served in a silver platter but is up for me to work for it and eventually achieve my goals thru His guidance. I just work hard every given day. I know I should. Every day becomes a challenge and I learn something and thankful when I gain something. I always keep my fingers crossed and pray and wish that guidance will always be on my side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Joel! :) Thanks for the special mention in your blog entry. You are one of the nicest people Ive known and I will always think of you fondly even if Im halfway across the world.