Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Booth at the Wedding Expo's 10th Edition




I was sharing my booth with my colleague Ruel Rivera a Marikina-based designer. Initially, we came up with a concept of a receiving room meaning a space with at least a 2-seater sofa, a table lamp sitted on a side table. As we were setting up on our shared booth, we realized that with the bouffant skirts of our four wedding gown exhibits dressed up in mannequins, the space won't be enough. Together with the rest of our booths, we all decided to use mannequins instead of the usual body forms to showcase our craft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I really love your gowns. :) When's your next exhibit and where? You will be definitely on my list for my "big day", someday. :) Cheers!

-Princess

elms said...

ang ganda ng mga gowns mo. sana maging model ang baby ko someday. elmer