Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Renaissance Inspired Wedding (Pastor - Bilasano Wedding, December 8, 2007)

<


A charming bride-elect, Rica has chosen me to be her wedding gown designer many months back. An appreciative and easy to please bride, Rica was so easy to work with. Not a single moment I felt I would be reprimanded but rather she took every inch of the detail with a 100% trust and confidence. I know she was well prepared when she came to me in terms of what she wanted for her wedding as far as the
gowns will be concerned. Goes the same with the entourage where she gave me her full trust on what they would be wearing. It gave me all the inspiration to work diligently for her. Not a bit of stress has she given me and I know I did the same to her. Up to the very last hours of her altar date, there were minor concerns but it never allowed her to worry a bit. A real appreciative bride I must describe of her. As soon as we arrived at room 1801 of Bellevue Hotel, we were welcomed by Rica's accommodating coordinator. Vision and Ideas was her trusted coordinating group. True enough they lived to their qualifications as wedding planners. Smart Shot of Lito Genilo was Brian and rica's photographer as well as their videographer. I remember how Rica was raving about her pre-nuptial shots taken in Bangui, Ilocos Norte where the windmills were. Jackie Rivera created Rica's fabulous hair-do highlighted by a customized crystal tiara handcrafted by Ivy Riva Duenas of AMVY Accessories which definitely complemented the wedding's theme. Jackie also did Rica's fabulous make-up and Flowers and Foliage provided for the bride and entourage's flowers. All throughout the dressing time, I never felt an air of stress in the room. We eventually left the hotel headed for Brian and Rica's ceremony and Reception venue.
The most promising and awaited venue in the wedding industry. FERNBROOK! Arriving at the venue greeted us a horse-drawn carriage where Rica will eventually ride to be taken to the ceremony venue.
The Chapelle Notre Dame de Vie was 60% erected to my personal assessment. I couldn't comment so much with the place but to my disappointment. But Rica with a good heart just kept silent and smiled. I know she wouldn't spoil her day. At least the Victorian Garden 1 was prepared for the wedding banquet. I saw Alex del Rosario of Juan Carlo the Caterer but didn't get the chance to say hello. He's was so busy seeing to it that everything is in place and taken cared of. I even saw Ronald Rosales of Balay Kandila, chat for a while and tried to assess out the venue's
situation subjectively. Rica insisted that I stay though I thought I could really stay, but I have to run back to the office to attend to my staff's concern every Saturday. We still made it to a point that the bride was well groomed when she commence with her bridal march.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to know where you rented the carriage. Beautiful!