Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Union in Historical Kawit (Sorino - Santillan Wedding, December 20, 2007)




Another testimony of a referral from a previous bride. Arni came to my office accompanied by a previous bride client, Almira Cruzat-Cagurangan. Though it was just and inquiry then, she eventually decided to commission me to do her wedding gown along with Marl's barong ensemble for the groom's attire. I realized the distance Arni had to travel just to see me for appointments and fittings all the way from Kawit in Cavite. Arni at present is based in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia who came home just to tie the knot with Arni. As my commitment stays, I delivered on time and not a bit of anxiety imparted to this simple, sweet, soft-spoken bride.

Come wedding day, we had to proceed to the hotel of the Island Cove Resort and Leisure were Arni has decided to stay for her wedding day preparation. I was with a team of wedding suppliers that that is a first time working side-by-side. Joshua Reyes, a Malabon based hair and make-up artist was her beauty vendor, Andre Photography, a Cainta-based photographer and videographer was doing the photo and video documentation of the wedding. A Cavite-based florist, "Flowers Are Us" was
commissioned to accentuate the entourage, decorate the church. I didn't get the chance to get identify with her wedding coordinator. I thought they weren't so remarkable enough to be noticed though I think these nice couple had one. Ceremony venue was at the St.Mary Magdalene Parish just a stone throw away from the historic Aguinaldo Shrine. Reception to follow immediately at Ibarra's Portico del Sol. My best wishes to Marl and Arni! CHEERS!

No comments: