Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Blossomed Long Distance Relationship (Weber - Posoga Wedding, April 26,2008)




I'ved known the bride Rowena or Weng for sometime. She was at that time a bank officer in the branch where I have an account. This is a hardworking lady. Her wedding preparations have always taken a backseat giving more time and priority to her work. I knew she was running out of time. I never gave up on her. My way of expressing my appreciation on how she attends to my concerns as a bank client. Her
destined husband to be is Roderick, a Riyadh based Doctor of Optometry who has been practicing there for a decade. Not much of a story that I know about them but they were destined for each other with their blossomed long distance relationship.
Coming all the way from Tagaytay from another wedding, we rushed back to Makati headed for St. John Bosco Parish for the ceremony. Of course I had to advice her that I will just be catching them at the church. I had two staffs go to her earlier to assist her with her dressing. Not much details that I know of her wedding team. Reception followed at Makati Park with Eloquente as her chosed banquet caterer.

No comments: