Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Lecture on Male Attires




Saturday, April 5, 2008, 4:45 pm. It was my second time to do a lecture for the advance course in wedding planning organized by PAWP (Philippine Association of Wedding Planners). A very limited number of wedding planners enhancing and legitimizing their status as wedding planners and coordinators. At least 3 of them flew all the way from Cebu and one coming from Malolos in Bulacan. The rest are based in Manila. EDSA Shangri-la Hotel had always been the venue for this twice a year seminar. I was tasked to make a lecture on the Male Attires for Weddings. Jason Magbanua was doing his share of lecture for videography when I arrived. My colleague Delby Bragais was in charge of the Female Attires and I was to follow next. Before I started my topic Delby and I raffled off books about wedding gowns to these very attentive group. After my lecture goes the tandem of Boyet and Jet Versoza of Josaiah's Catering for their topics which eventually wrapped up the first day of the seminar. As always, it was always a priveledge to be invited as a lecturer. It was always a delight for me sharing my knowledge and expertise when it comes to apparels. Kudos to PAWP!

No comments: