Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Modest Wedding ( Camus - Sato Wedding, November 11, 2008)





I thought when they came to me the first time, I made a good impression. I was right and even received an e-mail from Mark about their appreciation of my accomodation to them during their inquiry. I was rewarded for that. Mark and Chiori was on a simple wedding and have commissioned me to do their wedding attires.
With 18 guests on the line, it was a real intimate wedding with just their families to witness the event.
No maid of honor, no bridesmaids, no flowergirls. Each member of the family took the task of being part of the ceremonial undertakings in a Catholic wedding. Chiori's family flew all the way from Japan and how emotional I guess it was for seeing her family fly to Manila and witness the profession of their marriage vows. Chiori and Mark are appreciative of the efforts we extended them.
Mark is Manila based working for a multinational consumer company based in Makati and he met Chiori here in Manila. I felt that despite the simplicity of this event, it was made in heaven.

MARK AND CHIORI'S DREAM TEAM:

Photography: Dino Lara Photography
Florist: Flowers of May
Rings: Naomi

CEREMONY VENUE: Chapel of Transfiguration, Caleruega
RECEPTION VENUE: Antonio's
PREPARATION VENUE: Evercrest Hotel, Room 205

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Our wedding made it to your blog! We loved the article, thank you very much!

We are really grateful that you and your team went all the way to Calareuga to see things through. Since it was just a handful of people, everybody participated and had a role to play. Roem even went up to the choir booth to play the CD during the bridal walk! Awesome! That made our wedding even the more special.

-Mark