Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wedding Vows Renewed ( Alvarez - Simbulan Wedding, November 16, 2008)




Ma'm Lynn came to see me thinking that she was to be a principal sponsor in a big wedding that I was doing weeks back. I realized she was the mother-in-law of Aimee Alvarez, a good client of mine.


Sir Fred and Ma's Lynn was celebrating their 50 years wedding anniversary and I was tasked to create a filipiniana terno in pina.
The lead time was kinda short but we tried to create a gown for her finishing the gown days before. The most fulfilling thing was the bride's expression of appreciation of the anniversary wedding gown we made for her. A sweet, well mannered, kind hearted bride along with her partner, Sir Fred for half-a-century.
Their expression of appreciation of my work was unending and I am humbled. I felt so fulfilled that this kind of client was being awarded to me to work on ther requirements. Both Sir Fred and Ma'm Lynn are real nice couple. God Bless this wonderful couple on their renewal of their marriage vows.


FRED AND LYNN'S DREAM TEAM

PHOTOGRAPHY: Digivision
VIDEOGRAPHY: Digivision
FLORIST: Flowers of May
HAIR AND MAKE-UP ARTIST: Rey Angeles
BRIDAL LIMOUSINE: Trans-Abi

BRIDE'S DRESSING VENUE: Alvarez Residence
CEREMONY VENUE: St. Andrew's Parish, Bel-Air, Makati
RECEPTION VENUE: Makati Sports Club

No comments: