Sunday, November 01, 2009

My First Wedding at the Bamboo Organ Church ( Apura - Nuesca Wedding, October 24, 2009)



Babylyn I recall was a telephone inquiry bride as relayed to me by Roem my assistant. She called us more than once until she finally decided to set an appointment with us. Babylyn will be exchanging marriage vows with Architect Dale. I must say that these couple's line of work entails command and presentation of concepts and ideas. But this time, they've decided to take the backseat and leave all the designs and planning to me.



The endorsement was very short; a white wedding gown and a black tuxedo. They had full confidence that I will be able to deliver good concepts for them with their attires. The design presentation was not an ordeal, immediately, Babylyn had chosen the design among the three sketches I presented to her. Dale requested for a gold satin vest and everything was on the go.
Babylyn had also requested mo create an elegant Mother of the Bride's gown. I met her mom. She was a darling mom. She knew what she wanted and I made something for her that she immediately liked. I though she was strict. The impression was very wrong, instead I realized she was just straight forward and eventually I was very happy as to how she appreciated her dress. She definitely looked so elegant on it.
Come Babylyn and Dale's wedding day, we have another activity to undertake right after assisting the couple with their concerns. We were there as committed.



It was such a fun and hilarious moment for all of us as Jackie Rivera, the world-class hair and make-up artist continuous to entertain us while doing Babylyns hair and make-up.
Jackie to my knowledge is a true world-class hair and make-up artist as his credentials would speak of these testimonies. It will be a long drive from the Hotel to the church. The traffic was even horrendous. But we managed to get there travelling for about an hour and a half. Soon, it was time to assist Babylyn to line up for her bridal march. The church's aisle was beautifully decorated with sampaguita draping and pillar flower arrangements. Everything was in place. The bridal hymn was played and it was time for Babylyn to walk the aisle.

DRESSING UP VENUE: The Heritage Hotel
PHOTOGRAPHY: BA Studio
VIDEOGRAPHY: BA Studio
WEDDING COORDINATOR: Rubylyn Alvarez of Life's Celebration
HAIR AND MAKE-UP: Jackie Rivera
FLORIST: LOI FLORAL SENSE by Serge Igonia
WEDDING CAKE: Angelyn's Cakes
CATERER: Queen's Land Catering
WEDDING LIMOUSINE: Bettle-Limo


CEREMONY VENUE: St. Joseph's Parish, Bamboo Organ. Las PiƱas City
RECEPTION VENUE: Ysabel's Garden

No comments: