Friday, October 23, 2009

The Bride from Dubai ( Tesico - Elesterio Wedding, October 20, 2009 )



Mary Tess is a long distance bride-client. She was an inquiring bride that I met online. It was quick nod that she gave me entrusting the most important attire for her event, her wedding gown. She sent me pegs to work on and of course, I took those reference in coming up with a wedding gown design that she will approve.
Mary Tess is so easy to work with. She has given me the freehand to enhance and beautify the gown. She did not compromised the cost in coming up with a beautifully crafted wedding dress. A Dubai-based nurse, she has trusted us 100% to work on her gown.
Fitting was even easier. There was a very minor adjustment on the dress and was very manageable. Come wedding day, of course as my personal commitment stays, we assisted her in dressing up. It was a Tuesday wedding for Mary Tess but the festive mood makes it appear as a weekend event. We made sure that we attended to her all the way to the ceremony venue. My assistant Roem assisted her and made sure it was well coordinated.


The bridal march commenced and I notice a very solemn proceeding as Mary Tess started to walk the aisle. Mary Tess has exchanged vows with Jayson. I loved the beautiful picture frame she gave me as a token of her appreciation. It something to really keep and be used. I could only wish for more brides like Mary Tess. It keeps me inspired to work harder.

DRESSING UP VENUE: Executive Suite, Rm 2229 of the Diamond Hotel Philippines
CEREMONY VENUE: Manila Metropolitan Cathedral
RECEPTION VENUE: Plaza del Gobernador

PHOTOGRAPHY: Nep Almonina Photography
VIDEOGRAPHY: Direktor's Cut
WEDDING COORDINATOR: Joey Commandao
HAIR AND MAKE-UP: Airbrush make-up by Lawrence Leuterio
FLORIST: Gilbert Racsa
CATERER: Josiah's Catering

No comments: