Monday, March 25, 2013

A Debut at the Garden Ballroom ( Sta de Velez's 18th birthday)



Better late than never as the saying goes.  I continue to do my blogs and   posts the events that I should have did way way before.  One of them is the 18th birthday of Sta de Velez. A UST student from Naga City.  I am most appreciative to her mom, ma'am Tess de Velez for giving me this privilege the second time around.


The different pauses of the celebrant 

May 8, 2010 was the excite date of this event held at the Garden Ballroom of the EDSA Shangri-la Hotel in Mandaluyong City.  After close to this year, i am giving my self the pleasure to post this momentous event for Sta and her kind family.  Not to forget her sister Ays whom I did the debut earlier.
Ms. Tess de Velez and Ays de Velez

"The beautiful celebrant with her proud parents"

Ays and Sta,  de Velez, the former my first debutante/celebrant and
Sta the second celebrant
Nina Dumpa was commissioned to to the make-up for Sta , her sister Ays and mom.  It was Mega Pixels photography who covered the red carpet theme event celebration.  It feels great! my memory serves me right as to how I remember this event.
My gratitude goes to Ms. Tess de Velez for this second opportunity.  A testimony of my being trustworthy that I am able to deliver my services well and cater to the needs not just for Sta our star debutante but for the two de Velez ladies as well.  Ms. Tess de Velez kindness and graciousness is unforgettable. No wonder Sta and Ays were well raised daughters.  I just chat with Sta the other night and she is soon to be a product of the insitution where she got her degree.  How fast time flies.  But the memory lives.

No comments: