Friday, October 23, 2009

Two Anesthesia Diplomates, A Couple ( Garcia - Hernandez Wedding, October 16, 2009)




A one year and one month wedding in the making! Allan and Erika came to me in September 2008 for an October wedding of this year. I feel very blessed to keep on having wonderful clients. It was a 100% trust from day one. I was able to make a 1005 input on the wedding's concept and style as far as the attires were concerned.


Allan and Erika are both diplomates in the field of Anesthesia in the practice of medicine. It was a very swift working relationship that will surely make us miss them. I've been blessed with wonderful bride and groom clients in the many years of my career. They've been added to my honor roll of good clients. In reality, I haven't encountered many bridezillas in my long years of wedding apparels. To my recall only two or three in my ten years of recall. But of course there will always be the darling couples in my career and they continuously inspire me to further improve my craft.


It was a Friday afternoon, the weather is a bit challenging but the festive mood was very much in the air at Erika's ambassador suite. Jackie Rivera's never ending charade of comics has even livened up the room while doing the hair and make-up of the females in the suite.



This master of his craft didn't fail to achieve his task.
Everything was on schedule. We arrived early at the church. Members of the entourage and guests have started to arrive. Me and my entire staff were on her until the the church doors' have opened. Allan was dashing in his black tuxedo. The bridal march has commenced and it was time for us to assist Erika for the last time as a bride.
After Jackie's make-up retouch, we made sure that Erika is well groomed for this
emotional moment. This couple is a rare find. We will surely miss them.




Erika and Allan's Dressing venue: AMBASSADOR SUITE OF DUSIT THANI
Ceremony Venue: Santuario de San Antonio, Forbes Park, Makati
Reception Venue: The Blue Leaf Pavilion

Photographer: Imagine Nation
Videographer: Imagine Nation
Hair and Make-up: Jackie Rivera
Wedding Coordinator: Christine Ong-Te
Florist: Teddy Manuel
Invites: QP Printing
Caterer: Josiah's Catering
Limousine: Josiah's Catering

No comments: