Saturday, August 26, 2006

LLB (Bachelor of Laws) Unites with MD (Doctor of Medicine) ( Santo - Arano Wedding, August 26, 2006)


I peeped thru the door to see what's inside Dr. Audrey's hotel room. As usual the room was filled with people relevant to the wedding's event. Its Dino Lara and Jason Magbanua's tandem once again. What can I say! My staff was there as well to assist Audrey with her dressing. I decided to remain on the corridor outside room 1406 and just wait till Audrey gets dressed up and check the bride's look in her wedding dress. Jesi Mendez (in the picture in white) did her hair and make-up.



The flowers were just fabulous! Kudos to Jun Hen's mastery of the craft. I also took a glimpse at the transformation of Rizal Ballroom of the Makati Shangri-la for this wedding's reception. It was a normal phased wedding from the Hotel to the National Shrine of the Sacred Heart. Of course, I saw Atty. Patrick and gave him a handshake. It must be a real exciting day for him finally tying the knot with Audrey. The rains? what else was new? Its August remember? As I wrap up my weddings for this month.

No comments: