Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Long Day Indeed.......! Part I ( Tormon - Santos Wedding, August 5, 2006 )


I am dead tired! Two weddings in a day. Manageable but really tiring as it was. My morning wedding was very smooth. No glitches! As I predicted. We initially proceeded at the Crowne Plaza Galleria where Ica and Alfie were billeted and to dress up and where their eventaul reception would be taking place. Weng Mulingbayan-Garcia of Events Manila was in-charge. Jackie Rivera? Of course the ever reliable hair and make-up artist. Indeed proved as the Asia-Pacific champion of 2005 in bridal hair and make-up category held in Sydney, Australia. Tony Padilla did the flowers. It was my first time to be working side-by-side with photographer and videographer Benny Bondoc. As I'ved said there were no glitches, but the weather was being unfriendly this morning. Oh well, the wedding escaped the threat though! I presumed all throughout the event. We left after Ica's bridal procession and headed back to the office to prepare for the next run.

No comments: