Monday, June 10, 2013

A Greco-Roman Theme Inspired Wedding from a couple from Kuwait (Quimiguing - Saavedra Wedding, June 7, 2013)

Hair and Make-up Artist Mauri Estrada clipping the bridre's veil

A veteran wedding planner and a bridal fair organizer, Summer "Sam" Caraullo text-ed me to refer these couple nurse who are based in Kuwait.  My privilege as always to the different wedding planners in the industry who have entrusted me their clients.  It was the bride, Carmel whom I was in touched all the way and thanks to viber for making it happen.  She wanted a very Greco-Roman themed wedding but somehow modern in its treatment.  She opted for an aqua and chartreuse motif for the entourage with an infusion of gold as embellishment likewise with her wedding dress      
Jason from Dipolog, Carmel from Tacloban and the rest of her entourage coming from different parts of the Visayas region.  Of course I have my way of having the gowns fitted.  And it came out pretty well considering the very minor adjustments we did for these entourage whose measurements were only sent.  Yes, I sent Carmel my own version of the measurement guide form.  Even for the moms, I was very happy to note that I only had to do the hemming and nothing else.
Carmel as how I treat all my bride-clients sounded just like a friend and my distance with them was never a hindrance to get their concerns addressed including changes.  Yes, Carmel really wanted a very Greco-Roman design for her dress.  I enjoyed doing 6 designs for her and I felt so hilarious when she uttered that the more it confused her.  But its my way of making sure that I treat my bride-client well.
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Jason's typical tuxedo style was much easier to deal with.  A real straight guy who entrusts everything to his designer and I made sure that he stands out as a groom with his attire.  It was a perfect from his tuxedo jacket , to his vest and dress shirt. Alas! the trouser's waist was perfect though the  length was too short.  But of course, I will be addressing it so as not to disappoint Jasper. And we did.Come wedding day, I had to make sure I will be there to personally supervise the dressing of Carmel and some of the present entourage and Mrs. Saavedra of course.  Summer's team was to be commended as her staff had to voice out her concern about the time we all have to leave the hotel considering its a friday and the traffic can be horrendous travelling all the way from Shaw Blvd. all the way to Sanville along Visayas Avenue where Fernwood is.
L-R ( 2 Junior Bridesmaids, Bridesmaid,  Maid of Honor, Bridesmaid)
Everyone started to line up. Soon it was time to commence with the bridal march.  It has been emotional for all weddings that I have witness the bridal march.  I guess its a mixture of feelings for everyone.  Carmel has started to walk the aisle.  We waited for her to reach the altar and get fixed.  It was time for me to say goodbye for Sam and her staff for the meantime.  I have to hurry back to the office.  Another group of clients are picking up their
gowns.


Maid of Honor
Secondary Sponsor
Secondary Sponsor
Secondary Sponsor

 
  I don't know why I can't justleave some things to my other staff.  Yes! I'm obsessive compulsive with my job. I love it!

Wedding planner and coordinator:  Summer Caraullo and team of VRC
Photo and Video:  Raymond Fortun by Zye de Guzman
Hair and Make-up:  Mauri Estrada
Reception Caterer:  Juan Carlo, the Caterer
Reception emcee:  Chacha Datu


































No comments: